Saturday, November 12, 2011

Right here, right now.




























Photos from this week. 

It's been a hectic week. Poly50, AD meeting, rushing of VPDP project, Shona's birthday, IKEA with gab, school with ape. But i had fun! Especially at poly50 and ikea with gab. :D

And le phew, i'm finally done the drawing for my storyboard. (: Now, all i'm left with is outlining, coloring and compiling them into powerpoint slides. I hope i can finish it on time. Presentation on monday, and i'm a little worried. I don't think my visuals will impress sam nai, but oh well, i really tried my best. Thanks for helping me out sylvia and ape! <3

And, that's how my olsen knit sweater looks like! Pretty isn't it? I'm so in love with the prints and it's so comfy! I think you'd be seeing me in that real often since its the rainy season now. And yes, i love the rain~

On a side note, i'm having bad flu again. I've just used up a box of tissue. ):

xxx, good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment