Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Live your teenage dreams.

Sorry for going on hiatus dears! I've been really caught up with school. VPDP CA1 is making me extremely frustrated. ): My concept got rejected thrice and i'm completely drained of ideas and braincells now. With 2 other projects on hand, I'm starting to worry if I could catch up with all the datelines. Poly isn't easy, at all. Even so, I'm quite glad semester 2 was kinder to me than semester 1. (; At least, i'm not dreading school as much.

Sorry to sidetrack but i just have to say this. I hate economics! Honestly, expecting me to understand dozens of complex supply/demand equations is just as good as expecting me to understand Greek.

And, I've been pretty ill since last week. Fever flu sore-throat cough doesn't seem to leave me. Doctor said that I didn't have enough rest. Well, I'm starting to wonder if sleep = rest. Hmm.

Oh! Here's an excerpt of a speech from Steve jobs which I found really inspiring: "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."

Alright guys, I'm off to bed. I'm feeling all feverish again. ); I promise I'd update with lots of photos once I've the time! (: <3

And hello November, please be a sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment