Sunday, October 9, 2011

Watching it fading, watching it all fall apart.








I'm really happy flashflust's collection 02 sold out like hot cakes! (: I hope collection 03 will be just as rewarding, cause we really invested alot in it. Time, effort, and definitely, money. I feel so financially drained after getting all the stuffs needed for collection 03. I hope it pays off at the end of the day. Thank you min for linking FF to EV! :D


It was rather upsetting class chalet was cancelled, I was pretty excited about seeing 01 again. But oh well, school's gonna re-open in a week's time and i dread my new timetable. I can't imagine waking up at 6AM so as to be on time for 8AM classes. And the best part, i've 8AM classes on three days. ): I was so determined not to be late for classes again, butttttttt judging from the time i'm waking up these days, it's gonna be pretty tough. But no, in order to salvage my disastrous GPA, i'm gonna go get three more alarms. I'd prolly be like a walking zombie on the first week of school though. :< I hope semester 2 flies. There's quite a few upcoming school events to look forward to besides projects, assignments and tests so i guess semester 2 will be easier to get by than semester 1. (:

Alright now, good night! I shall be an owl no more. <3

I miss you terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment